Sizes: 1.0”, 1.5”, 2.0”, 2.5”, 3.0”, 4.0”
• Actuators: Short Stroke and Long Stroke
• Actuator Types: Normally Open, Normally Closed, Air-to-Air
• Control Tops: Available for all sizes
• Seat Materials: Bonded Rubber or FKM/FPM Replaceable “TR”
• Elastomers: Buna, EPDM, SFY (FKM/FPM), “TR” TFE Stem Seat
• Authorized to carry the 3-A symbol
A standard feature of all Flowtrend air-actuated valves is minimal maintenance and Repairable Actuators. The Flowtrend 700-R Series goes even further: The actuator stem and piston assembly are supported internally by PTFE split bushings which support the stem and reduces wear on the piston seal. The actuators have a “caged” spring which allows for maintenance without the use of a press. The springs have a special coating to prevent corrosion. The cylinder wall has been improved to a 3mm thickness to insure that the glide path of the cylinder is not affected by harsh exterior treatment.